Sunday, October 24, 2010

October 24th 2010

My thoughts lately have been on one word, "appreciation." Maybe because we are coming into the season of Thanksgiving. So I have been thinking about the goodness of God in my life and how he has blessed me with an amazing marriage and family. Now I can remember myself before I was saved and my future didnt look very bright. Without Jesus changing my life, my life today would look completely different than it does today. To sum it up it would of been filled with sorrow and lonliness. So I am soooooooo thankful for my life today. My husband loves God, and I am blessed with two amazing children. So I want to encourage you all today that when you choose JESUS, you choose life and life more abundantly. He can turn any situation around and make it good. Your situation may not look good right now, but nothing is too hard for God. So this week thank God for Him being so good to you. Love yal, Pastor Liz Lozano

No comments:

Post a Comment