Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19th 2010


Hey everyone. I thought I would share my heart for this women's conference that is coming up November 13th 2010. I have seen so many women of different ages, races, backgrounds, and situations with one thing in common, they have lost hope in good things to come from God. They have become so down that they can't even see the light anymore in their lives or situations. This conference is set up to do one thing, bring hope back into womens lives. We want to bring JOY back into women's hearts. We want to see these women get out of sorrow and enter into what God has planned for them, a life of abundance, joy, and prosperity. So from my heart to yours lets do this thing and see women restored in JOY.
I love you and I believe in you.
Love, Pastor Elizabeth Lozano

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Hello my name is Vanessa my mom goes to your church she brought home the CD from the womens conference it was a blessing to me cost I was going to a church involved deeply in ministry for about 5 years straight. About 2 months ago I stopped going to that church I was hurt by the things going on. I didn't realize it but I was upset at God for what happen I didn't know why he had allowed them to hurt me after giving up my life to have their back in ministry for Christ. I been going to ur services with my mom and I been feeling my heart healing little by little. Thank you and your husband for being obedient to the voice of God. You both and your ministry are a blessing. God bless you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete